Friday, April 22, 2011

Todays Training

Todays workout -
1.Long cycle-@20kgs 6x1:00 (5rpm/7 last min 32 reps)
2.Side press -@16kg 1x10
3.Db curls -@30lbs 3x10
4.Pushup circuit -20/10/10/10 (reg/close/wide/pike)
5.Leg raise – 1x20

~
Shorter runs tomorrow and Sunday and a taper for next weekend. More than likely I'll run throuhg the race as a training run for Catoctin in July which (in case I have mentioned it enough) is THE race of he summer (and maybe the year) for me. Hell - I might even drink a beer afterwards. First time in print but don't hold me to it - I reserve the right to change anything about myself at a moments notice. And so should you (core ethics such as compassion, empathy, kindness are who you are and not subject to change - at your source you are changeless)Of course I also reserve the right to give you crap if you change your mind and I find it amusing. That's the way my world works.

No comments: