Friday, April 8, 2011

Relax ...(and meditate)

Basic introduction and instruction to a valubale skill worth learning. The simple act of meditation has done more to change my life (for the better of course!) than anything I else I could imagine. Old habits that did more harm than good quickly dropped off with no real effort required. My diet changed, my writing changed (and inspiration was and is near constant)and my relationships (with myself and others) all changed for the better. I have not missed a day of meditation in 15 plus years. I am far from the peaceful Buddha I aspire to be (so if I flip you off in traffic just now I'm having a bad day - ok?)but everyday I continue to be re-inspired to be closer to the version of my highest self I do is my reality. I laugh more and cry with more depth - my feelings are genuine and I allow my response to reflect this as well as my compassion for self and others (often - but not always.)
I'm getting there.

No comments: