Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Nowhere

Nowhere else but here: 

there's nowhere else but here - which seems obvious, and much exaggerated as well. I am always present here, my particular awareness and it never seems to exceed the scope of my attention. It's always immediate, never not exactly where I seem to be. I am here, now. Of course being  here, for me, is localized, my own realm of influence and awareness. The world doesn't end without my presence found. 

but my presence does expand the world.

to be aware is without limit, expanding with each step, always just ahead in both view and imagination. Here - is wherever I find myself to be. It includes the potential of where my steps might lead me, being place-less, there are no boundaries for my travels. I am always here. And in this sense, at home in all the world. There is no place that's not my true belonging. 

presence is the intimacy of the world. 

this is where I find you, nowhere else but here, presence merged to our together. It's always been so, that I've always held this place for you, my capacity, here, and that it serves only for your own true belonging. This is the only real reason to talk of emptiness, it's temporariness, existing only as a welcome for what's to come and then expanding it's embrace further. 

to be here - is to be both empty and fulfilled. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: