Saturday, December 19, 2020

Availability of Simply Knowing

 

Availability of simply knowing:

of the senses - that there is the wholeness of first sight and sound, sensations known in the immediacy of their moment, and there is no break between it all, from experience to the one who is aware of what's happening. It's a world before translation, the availability of simply knowing without the weight of knowledge and expectations. 

it's the yoga of first experience. 

this is in the true word of yoga, of union with the divine, and with it my original sense that's called to know, to remember that the world is first experienced through the senses. To know isn't a means to acquire facts about the world, it's direct, deeply felt through bones of my existence. I know in initial contact - the view shows me I'm aware, a line-less sight of my own stretch of being. Then listening, and what's heard is seamless too, a note without break from silence, just continued in vibration of sound and hearing. To know is to feel the world against me, skin offered in receiving, that I am made available to the touch of air and carried breeze, a very real sense union to divine. 

it's all the experience of one thing only. 

my senses offer me this knowing, and it seems a duality of sorts, that I am one who knows of these sensations, a viewer, or the one who listens. But all that comes later, just after first experience of the senses. It's the interpretation of a moment through the lens of time. There is only initial happening, the now of right now. My senses are the knowing. Everything that seems after is only a translation, a memory of past moments. 

the availability of simply know, is always now. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: