Monday, April 19, 2021

My Experience


My experience 

of my experience, and this alone is what I offer, the basis of all written, and my only wish to share - each moment has it's own magic, a unique shifting of what was once previous to now, and it's this that comes to notice. It's all I ever, truly write of, it's all I really know. 

in a sense, what's experienced is motion, and perhaps it's better said that I am always in the midst of experiencing, a participant of what seems to be observed, belonging as well to the motion of the world. I make no claim to be the single constant of any encounter - for each moment I am altered too, changing in response to what this instant holds. 

even as I write these words, I am a different writer than before - in subtle ways I've changed with every moment, and here, right now, my experience shifts too in writing. I can only offer something other than my original intent, spontaneous, allowing words to flow that reflect this present moment. I am experiencing, and this is what I share. 

of my experience, and yours as well - we share this world, and with each encounter we trade a certain aspect of ourselves between us, experiencing our true uniqueness through the open capacity we offer one another. This is so with every object, with every arrival to the senses, that I am an openness for each experience, a willingness to be altered by every chance encounter. 

what I am, right now, is experiencing. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: