Thursday, September 10, 2020

Not My Experience


Not my experience, but:

It's not my experience of a single thing - but as the whole and whatever flows to my attention. Any experience is one of participation, and even as I seem a casual observer I am truly linked to a greater belonging with all that's observed. This is the simplicity of being, that I am laid bare to what unfolds each moment as my own reflection and return I reflect my own capacity to what appears. It's an equal exchange of seamless love. 

It's not my experience of the morning-  but simply the morning being experienced with every aspect, each detail that's drawn to my attention, key to the existence of this particular moment. Everything is here as the experience itself, an easy belonging through whatever grace its been delivered. This too is my own inclusion, finding myself aware of what is, and more, that I am even aware that this is so - it's undeserving gift, one not asked for but somehow gained by the same grace that brings everything to existence. 

It's experience. Life, right now, here, it's happening as the experience of being. I am a participant, lending awareness to what unfolds. Everything is equal to the moment, fitting to an observation of an unseen witness that too is found only in the experience itself, having no lasting value past the moment it belongs. There is just, only, this experience of right now. 

Peace,
Eric 

No comments: