Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Heart Sutra of Creativity

 

My own Heart Sutra of Creativity:

this is my own creative process - that I am the same energy that brings the world to form, as much immaterial as I am a solid person with a desire to write down words. I am emptiness matched to page and with the very same wish to bring fulfillment by thought and word, my own heart sutra of creativity. This is just a shift of energy, nothing lost in transfer of subtle ideas that eventual my fingers, even now typing through this singular expression. It's inspiration in process of becoming. 

My own process, or really, not mine at all -it's a continuous happening, everything is constantly in flux, a creative non-state of becoming something new while shedding only what no longer serves the present moment. My role is to simply recognize myself as belonging to this flow, no more stationary as the ideas that somehow find me. Writing is motion, and too it's not separate from the pause that serves through inspiration. It's process only, never static in giving, and what's received isn't meant to be anything other than transformation, ideas to words and back again as something other than before. 

I am process - this moment writing, listening, waiting. It's one thing, creativity in quest to shape words on a page, to wish a flowers bloom and urge an autumn lead to fall. There's no separate inspiration for each of these actions, it's life in full creative play. This is my belonging, ours, becoming from thoughts and ideas to form, and shifting still in every moment, from bloom to fall. Life - in process. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: