Monday, August 31, 2020

Intimate Designs



intimate designs - that I am a pattern somehow emerged unique amidst the endlessness of every other existing and potential designs. From this swirl of energy I somehow came aware, a gathering immaterial stuff now seen as form. That's the miracle,that  there are infinite possibilities of designs, and I am witness to there display in the variety of the world. An even grater realization is the true intimacy of it all, being made of same particles, held together by whatever force it is that keeps it all true to particular form - and yet still it intermingles, patterns existing in a trade of designs and formlessness, so constant that one is never truly set apart from another. Intimate designs all. 

This isn't revealed to me - it's simple revealed. Every view shows the same, each breath drawn is intimate in air and life given, patterns of what I am now in release at once to become something other. It's what happening in every moment, existing, but feeling that it's so in the very depth of being. It's being aware. 

What I am, what we are - is symmetry.

~
Peace,
Eric 


No comments: