Thursday, August 20, 2020

Found Aware




found aware for just a moment - and now a
lifetime follows. 

I have no idea how this came to be, that I am somehow aware of my surroundings, thoughts, sensations, and more, that this awareness provides an intimacy between me and the world. I have taken this for granted for many years, aware, yet not giving any thought that this is so, how fundamental this is to every function and precious a gift it is to living. To be a aware is what I offer to the world, and this is given back in even trade of life in every detail. Seeing this now brings each moment to focus, yet not in rapt attention, but an easy flow of note, gentle, and allowing. Nothing is excluded from this, and at no point can I be found separate from what's allowed. That I am aware is the only truth I know - and again life gives no reason for this to be. It's enough to be grateful that I am. 

Peace,

No comments: