Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Approached Poetically


Approached poetically: 

mainly, I write intuitively, almost everything is approached poetically, as to how it sounds to be read out loud, and with the flow of words as my chief concern. There is less worry here on opinion, on what anyone might consider to be there own sacred truth and that I've worded it differently than how they believe it should be told. I write my own insights and they belong only to the moment that I receive them, being already let go of by the time they reach the page. 

nothing I write is exactly so.

it's not a sacred truth.

but that it's approached poetically, an insight that has somehow been given words, and that my only real goal here is art, beauty in a sense, and that's what seems true to me - I write directly from whatever source that words appear from, listening as they gently break through initial silence, and this too is an art form that I'm committed to, just the listening. Even if I never write another word again there would still, and always be the listening itself, a sense of beauty found in the grace of being given words. 

and so my writing continues in this way, committed as much to silence as I am to words, listening, writing to appeal to my own sense of beauty. This is my art, another form of meditation, prayer really, as it's almost a conversation with something divine, holy, a deep silence within me that somehow receives the grace of every word. I've little interest in any truth outside this realm of art and beauty, I'm not a seeker in need of outside guidance, no wish for a guru to advice me. I'm just a listener, a poet, someone who appreciates the gift of silent moment, and then grateful for any words that are received. 

it's all approached poetically...

everything. 

and that's my only real concern.

~

Peace, Eric 


No comments: