Saturday, November 28, 2020

Somehow Found Aware


Life somehow found aware:  

it's observation alone, without witness to be found - this isn't a declaration of emptiness, nor absence of a person to the extent of pure awareness. What it is, what it seems to be, is simply participation. That everything is observed in the moment of it's happening. I'm a witness to myself, life somehow found aware. 

so no separate observer, no final witness to all that happens in the world - just awareness, life in playful wonder of itself. I have no idea of cause, or why this seems to be. Or even if it's true. Yet I find myself aware, not as a witness to the world but direct in my participation. There is no line drawn from experience to aware - just this present presence, alive, and knowing myself as so. That's true enough for me, a validation of my momentary expression. 

to be aware, as always so - but to know this, awakening to knowing, is where I find myself now. It's a constant surprise, effortless, the grace of simply being alive. I'm aware. This is pure, direct, involvement of the moment. Not removed from a single aspect of life. Participating. And it's all spontaneous, arising now, and always now. Nothing is excluded from this, and even what's not welcomed is found in this belonging. My response is as spontaneous as everything else that appears. 

and so too is each word here, appearing, without concern for meaning until measured on the page. I'm just writing, a pause, and then there's always more words. Life continues in it's flow. And I'm aware that I belong. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: