Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Acknowledging The Moment


Acknowledging the moment:

because it's so - this is my resting point, acknowledging the moment exactly as it is, not yet imagining a better future, and simply allowing myself to be with whatever thoughts and emotions may appear. Nothing has to fit my mood, nor even be accepted. Just acknowledged that it's so. Everything is already changing in someway, perhaps a minor aspect, becoming something other as the moment shifts anew. With this, my response always belongs to just now, free to shift as well with every coming moment. 

to rest with what is - and truthfully this seems my always, only, option. Change happens here, in acknowledging the moment and the proper action to what's present. It's all spontaneous, what arises and my response equal in their appearance. Even a plan for later action belong to right now, a response to what is, and is allowed the freedom to be let go, another shift too in the faith of all that changes. 

of course acknowledging the moment means to see my own faults and self-blame, to view my own imperfection in the light of equal grace. What's found now is what I am, or at least as I'm appearing. It's the reality of what is. But this too is changing, I'm not bound to any moment, nor identity, my response belongs only to the moment is was given. I'm free to acknowledge once again a new appearance and make my peace with all that happens. 

there is no cause for me to suffer from the past, nor to anguish for the future - I hurt in this moment, I heal only in this moment offered. I belong right now. This is where I am...because it's so. 

~

Peace Eric 


No comments: