Sunday, November 15, 2020

Not Deny


Not deny:

to simply not deny, acknowledging what's found present, and for this be the center point of my reality - this is awareness, always and only accepting just what is without demand for things to change. Everything belong here, my resistance to what is, as well as my plan to offer something other, nothing is excluded from this welcome. 

this is the acceptance of reality, not resignation to what is but a deeper surrender altogether - it's seeing what belongs only to the present moment, and that life is already in motion to become another version of right now. I can only accept change. Life is dynamic and I am a full participant of its play, joined in its motion and always in process too of becoming a new version of myself. There is nothing passive about this - it's the full acceptance of life in all it offers. 

from here, this welcome point of all existence - my life unfolds, and this all a mystery without a single tell of what's to come. But I know it all belongs, somehow, and without my say. Life has long ignored my demands and I've come to see my insistence for things to fit my particular needs as simply another aspect of it all, my own quirk added to this welcome. Life continues to move along, a grace of motion in its flow and the more I come to its reality, to not deny a single thing now found - the more I find myself in living grace. 

it's all life, every aspect, and no part is broken from the whole. I won't deny what's present. even as I wish for sooner change and the moment to be other. It's all allowed and to know this brings a certain depth to my acceptance - things will only be as they are right now. But life is in the midst of changing and I have no idea of any moment yet to come. I accept this, now, nothing denied. This is the only present moment of my participation. 

through this acceptance - life brings change. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: