Friday, February 14, 2020

The Easiness of Being Alive



I exist - and yet not apart from any other aspect of existence. My claim of self is inclusive to as the whole, as well as this personal thought of myself alone. It all belongs. Existence isn't broken into parts, no more so than a tree is separate from its reach to sky - it's all one thing in distinctive points of understanding. Of course this is from my own seeing, there's no insistence of this as true beyond my viewing. But yes, I find myself immersed in a continuous flow of thoughts, sensations, and world, a sense of self that belongs as fully to this as the tree does to sky. It's not an inquiry into the nature of existence - it's the simplicity of letting go of all but what holds right now. It's the easiness of being alive. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: