Saturday, February 29, 2020

My Own Theory of Word to Page



because each word is a universe becoming - from nothing, and now spontaneous to the page, lasting only as long as given meaning assigned. It's our creative big bang, a theory of our own reality, and told in the same expansion - from beginning emptiness we now have a story and our world grows with every telling. Yet to remain truthful we must remember that every story we tell is fiction, our beliefs simply temporary explanations for what we can not know. Even this, my own theory of word to page is only an excursion into fancy. There is nothing I know beyond this flow of words, occurring now, without reason or will, appearing on their own, no origin that I can fathom. But I am grateful they fill the page, expressing what they do, and allowing me to write this moment. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: