Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Life Giving Proof of It's Existence



and now, it seems, question form in wonder yet remain unasked, each inquiry leading to a deep appreciation of the unknown - and more the unknowable. It's enough to find myself amidst the mystery without demands for answers. That I am, and aware that it's so - provides me with a sense that leads to inquiry, a gentle nudge to exploration, but no need to prove a thing beyond this moment. Everything is revealed right now, life giving proof to its existence through each flower, tree, and every person I encounter. I live a life of welcome. My practice is gratitude that I am, and that you are too, and that we find ourselves somehow connected by page, words, and this moment shared together. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

For it all. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: