Sunday, November 12, 2023

Cosmology of Existence


Cosmology of existence: 

as if it's only a present moment cosmology, my universe in creation right now and that there's never been a truer origin than this. This is the theory that I attest to, no further proof needed than my own conclusion that all I can ever really know is what happens each instant, everything else being merely a story of creation and not first hand to my experience. 

it's my own cosmology of existence. 

it seems a bit senseless to talk about the Big Bang as a past event, that it occurred and everything after is a repercussion of its expansion. Every cosmological event is right now, a variety of the original experience that's still in play. My life is a continuation of the Big Bang, an expression of consequence, part of this great and ongoing expansion. 

my own cosmology of existence. 

or so it seems to me.

truly though, I can only trace my origin to this exact moment, with the entire universe coming into actuality right now for me to even be a possibility. That's the cosmology of my reality, nothing is out of place, and that somehow there's a divine order being followed that belongs only to this moment, creation providing for its very own existence. 

it seems enough for me to know. 

~

Peace, Eric 

 


No comments: