Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Signpost

I have often talked about signpost - telling little mysteries that show us we are heading in the right direction. Often during the major shifts in my life I have been given clear signpost that have offered great comfort. And just as often I have missed or ignored signpost that would have saved me grief and showed me that I was indeed not as lone as I sometimes thought. I think the key with signposts is in being clear on what we want (or where we wish to go) and maybe just as importantly what we don't wish to attract into our lives. It's important to know what we don't want and what we won't )or will no longer) settle for - not in a negative fashion - we won't dwell on the past. Yet we will be clear on the positive impact of negative circumstances or people. They too are signpost and show us the results of the prior thinking that has lead us here. It's these encounters that allow us to make a shift in thought and consciousness and travel a brighter path. It's important to bless these signpost for the positive purpose they serve - bless them, thank them and then release them. They have served you well and are no longer needed. New signpost will now lead the way. Look for them.

Peace,
Eric


 


No comments: