Thursday, October 21, 2021

Nagarjuna's Whisper


it seems urgent, to not let this particular moment be wasted - how my father's passing ties to sudden insights of vibrations, consciousness, string theory, emptiness, the reality of Nagarjuna's middle way, and if I could just pluck the very right string my whole world would shake with conclusions, everything given in immediate fashion even if it unfolds through the slow reach of time. 

if I could,

that one string only

perhaps my finger's on it now

my thoughts

and the world vibrates now with my father's presence, still with me, unseen, loving, Nagarjuna whispers of the middle ways, not gone, not even really born, but always, somehow present. Vibrating, a string found against my finger, no, as my finger, and everything else too, all strings, vibrating, and it's a new world now, sudden, yet familiar.

that one string

found.

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: