Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A Quiet Place



A quiet place: 

my goals have been simplified, down to one really -  just a wish to be a quiet place of receiving whatever comes to me, with grievances no longer being held, and everything instantly forgiven in the very moment of their witness, 

to be a quiet place where only love is found. 

it's with this that I believe my every need is met, that I live by the hand of grace and display a truly grateful heart for everything received. A tall order indeed, maybe even seen as ambitious in a way. Except that all of this already in order, being what I am in my most basic sense of being. Only my thoughts keep from this realization, believing myself separate from my original source, lacking in some specific and yet still undermined way. My life now is one of emptying myself of all falsity, letting go of blinders that keep me bound to these previous state of affairs. 

 it seems like I'm preparing myself for something unknown,

something mysterious,

and yet somehow...intimately familiar as well. 

as if I'm returning home. 

finally. 

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Resign

Also, please visit to buy: The Forgiveness Book

Thank you. 




No comments: