Monday, September 9, 2024

I resign



I resign: 

it's at this point that I resign, admitting that I don't know my own best interest and turning everything over to a greater intelligence than my own. Up until now it feels as if my every decision has been wrong, determined by a demand for a sort of happiness that is at best fleeting and more aptly seen as completely misguided. My goal has been to always please the ego, an illusory affair of wants and demands, petty grievances and long held resentments. 

something deeper within, 

a greater intelligence,

tells me I'm better than that...

and now, finally...

I'm listening.

and this is my trues voice that I now turn to, being the very same intelligence that has guided constellations into arrangement, influences both moon and tide, and stirred a whispered word of expansion into the Big Bang of our existence. I place my trust here, willing to listen, and more so, to resign from my every previous belief that keeps me trapped within illusion. 

I give up,

surrendering myself to this...

an intelligence far greater than my own.

I give myself to love.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit; When Owls Call

Also, please visit to buy: The Surrender Experiment

Thank you. 



No comments: