Friday, September 27, 2024

Forgiven World



Forgiven world: 

the forgiven world, so beautiful in appearance, shimmering in the light of grace and love. This an image given to us in chapter 17 of A Course in Miracle, that at a certain point through our continuous practice of forgiveness - the real world emerges from the haze of our fearful perceptions. We've healed our every projection and reality shines through. 

a forgiven world is seen...at last.

is it possible? 

I don't know, and I'm not even sure it matters. My own small world is now transformed, slightly so right now, but still significant in appearance and how I navigate through it. The amazing thing is how easy it is, almost effortless in a way, and it's because life is still happening, plenty of things still call for me to instantly forgive. So I've had plenty of practice. We all our work to do. And life makes sure that we'll always be able to perfect our craft of forgiveness.

yet each moment of forgiveness, every instant given to the sake of love - and a bit more of that holy light shines through. I see it often now, a soft illumination guides me on my way. I sense a hidden beauty just beneath the harshness of my initial perceptions of some events, situation, and yes, still, even certain people. Slowly, slowly...there's a seeing of a forgiven world.

and a light that calls for me to continue.

one moment at a time.

~

Peace, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Stories

Also, please visit to buy: Conscious Love

Thank you. 


No comments: