Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Through This


Through this: 

to show myself as capacity, open, and through this spaciousness my world appears - that's really the essence of my practice now, not to find anything that isn't already present, but to simply rest in this awareness, being more of a reminder that everything belongs completely as it is right now without need of change or even notice. 

it's seeing myself as this allowing space,

and through this my world appears. 

this is the end of all debate for me, there is nothing here to prove as being absolutely true, nor is there any false evidence to dismiss. There no point of using language to argue for or against what's found. It would only a description of what really isn't so. 

everything is...exactly as it is.

appearance,

appearing

and all through this...whatever it is... giving space for this to happen, capacity being just a word for the sake of my convenience. Really, it's far too dynamic for words, defying description, a verb often seeming as a noun, reality always in the motion of appearing through the very absence it allows. It's not a paradox, it's life, and only confusing through language. 

it's happening right now.

so my practice is to see this, noting first my own absence, capacity found, and through this my seamless reemergence, immediate in appearance, always happening right now. Really, it's not through this at all, capacity not being separate from its hold, again it's a failure of language, a description of a seamless action that's far too beautiful to accurately be told. 

yet I am always witness to it, 

a participant,

capacity.

and through this, as this...my world appears. 

~

Peace, Eric 

No comments: