Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Appearance of Self



it's not a self seen as absent, at least so it seems to me - but what's found is the appearance of a self amidst a vast, spacious understanding. That I exist, and that this includes a unique note of thoughts, emotions, sensations that have somehow gathered to pattern I call myself - this is simply the grace of being and it all happened completely on its own. Nothing truly has to disappear to find myself aware, and more too see that awareness is the capacity that allows all things to be, that I exist as that energetic pattern, as well as whatever force that seems to bind it to an individual self. I am not absent from any of this- clearly, simply, I am the view and that which rises in appearance.

~
Peace,
Eric 

*please, help support me and this site by clicking Google ads and shopping from my Amazon links here, as well as sharing and commenting on post you may like. Thank you.

No comments: