Sunday, May 17, 2020

Only Grace Remained



now let go - and not through any effort of my own, but greater surrender, as if a sudden sigh was exhaled by the world and everything became intimate in its welcome. This was my call to relax, no great enlightenment, just a simple recognition that I belong. Through this notion there was no point to struggle. I am free of my own good intent and effort - although both still make their appearance known and provide a useful urge to follow. Yet everything is different now and I can't quite say how - except perhaps to hint that from this letting...only grace remained. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

*please, help support me and this site by clicking Google ads and shopping from my Amazon links here, as well as sharing and commenting on post you may like. Thank you.

No comments: