Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Listening To Faint Things



and then what comes is its own affair - it's not that I allow writing to be spontaneous, as there is no effort for things to appear on their own, and no sense of my own involvement until words then reach the page. Writing is simply my response to what appears in thought, an idea given in a request of a framework for its expression. I am fortunate in listening to faint things, a whisper that lingers just long enough to inspire a patience to hear more. I am merely a guide from thought heard to finding form.So what's written is its own affair, my participation granted through mystery and by grace. It all happens completely on its own. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

*please, help support me and this site by clicking Google ads and shopping from my Amazon links here, as well as sharing and commenting on post you may like. Thank you.

No comments: