Saturday, May 30, 2020

My Own Belonging



it's finding my own belonging - and surely there's no true sense of any value found outside this present moment. This is not a call for mindfulness, no cause to control attention to any extent beyond the singular awareness of simply being alive. I belong right here, now, and this moment provides the safety of existence and nothing more. Everything else is uncertain. Yet it's knowing that I am life, in process and continued in some fashion through every breath taken, that provides me with the reassurance that there is no place else to be. To belong here, is to find myself in deep belonging through every aspect that life offers - I am not removed from this source flow of existence by any means or circumstance. In truth, I don't my belonging - there is no search for a present home. It's always, simply, right here. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

*please, help support me and this site by clicking Google ads and shopping from my Amazon links here, as well as sharing and commenting on post you may like. Thank you.

No comments: