Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Only, Once, And Gone



it's this moment only, once and gone, and our world is held in its completion. This, than, provides a span of birth, to death, and again a new becoming. Here, I cease as past appearance and give myself to this life now, yet briefly, for even as I note this time it slips in continuous fashion for something else to be. Another moment, rebirth, a full life lived within an instant. I could fill this lifetime with a story, carry a karmic burden moment to every following moment - or simply accept that right now is complete entirely on its own. Even the story belongs within the flow, and perhaps will reach its own conclusion in the time that its been give. This moment, I am awake to what is, with no concern beyond the death of now. What's reborn - happens always on its own. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: