Saturday, November 23, 2019

A Peaceful, Truly Grateful, Moment of Existence



a life of gratitude - and not only for what is given, nor obstacles removed from path, but more so for life itself, that I am present, aware, and exist at all. To consider that none of this has to be, the extreme odds against my mere occurrence, and how fragile and brief each moment that we're given. Indeed I am grateful for this world. It's in this view that I find such beauty in daily routines that suddenly reveal themselves as a path to awakening. This moment alone, no matter what it offers, is my clarion call to see, to feel, and always allow, exactly what is present. To refuse the escape hatch of a wishful otherwise, and simply, be myself without excuse or demand for a single difference - is to find a peaceful, truly grateful moment of existence. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: