Tuesday, November 19, 2019

In This Moment - I am Soul



perhaps our true and only soul is found present to the moment, not lasting past this singular point of expression, life simply gathered to what seems our containment of thought and form. In this case we would be continuously reborn, a process of becoming and never repeated, a soul for each moment noticed. This is not my claim, I'm privy to no knowledge other than my experience of right now, and even this is a shifting collage what's given. This is only a speculation of thoughts appearing, a quiet time before an empty page, and a wish to be creative. In this moment there is so much beauty, life affirming itself through my senses, a gentle urge to open myself in complete recognition that I belong fully to all that is right now, in this moment - I am soul. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: