Friday, November 22, 2019

Always One Thing All Along



not removed from the dance at all - there is no transcendence of note to a songs becoming, and even the silence space of listening belongs within the whole. This is the song we dance to. I find myself now in observation of leaves dancing through the wind, swept from trees and gliding upwards from the ground to catch one more moment in the breeze. It's all motion. Here, I witness a  dance of inclusion, from unseen wind, aimlessness of leaves, and my own participation of simply aware. All without choice or direct motivation, nothing but air offering space for life full expression. How lucky am I to be this dance? Even now, hours later as I write these words, sheltered from the touch of wind - it's still just one thing dancing, a guise of traded partners, but always one thing all along. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: