Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hollowed Weed




And I am
As a hollowed reed
Swayed by life's most passionate
Winds - emptiness mourned
As solitary sound.


And yet I am
As a hollowed reed
Played holy by the whispered
Breath of God - a singular instrument
Within a symphony of sound.

I am
A
Hollowed
Reed.
 
 
To become a witness to our duality is to see beyond it - we are at once both fragile and unbreakable, time bound and infinite, ego and spirit. To see past duality we become wise that all that is not spirit is an illusion bound in time, space and matter. Our reality rest in the Absolute and yet we have precious moments to know ourselves holy in this moment now. Lets not waste a single one.
 
Peace,
Eric

3 comments:

Ysabel Mo. said...

When I read things like this I imagin taking a tea and listening to you; you are like a yogui man with wisdom. Thank you for the gift of being able to just listen beyond, really...

Ysabel Mo. said...

When I read things like this I imagin taking a tea and listening to you; you are like a yogui man with wisdom. Thank you for the gift of being able to just listen beyond, really...

A Headless Place said...

Thank you Ana!