Thursday, August 15, 2024

Light of the World



Light of the world: 

lesson 62 of A Course in Miracle states that forgiveness is my function as the light of the world - and this seems to sum up everything for me, purpose as well as function. I am the light of the world, my own illumination, and forgiveness serves to keep the world from adding layers of dark cloaks upon me, that I shine most bright when I am free of these illusions.

darkness comes with my thoughts of separation.

believing that I am other than what I am.

forgiveness shows me otherwise.

lesson 62 is just a meditation upon light, it reminds me that illumination is the ease and grace of simply being as I am, deeply so, and without any dark illusions from the world to cause me disbelief. It's so easy to be drawn back into my own perceptions, giving them a firm reality that only truly has a basis in my mind. My only wish has always been to be free, liberated in a sense, shining brightly as myself without the shade of thoughts that clouds my perception. 

forgiveness reminds me that I shine.

already free.

exactly as I am.

~

Peace, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: A Writer's World

Also, please visit to buy: ACIM: Mentor Articles

Thank you.




No comments: