Friday, August 9, 2024

Krishna's Counsel



Krishna's counsel:

taking Krishna's wise counsel to heart right now, as best as I'm able, as he told Arjuna that he only has the right to his actions but never to the outcome, results always being in the hands of God. For me, it's the joy of being in nature, camera in hand, and capturing whatever it is that life offers me to film. I rely solely on what's presented, no editing or added music, only what's given.

and then I share. 

there's so little in my control here that it would be ridiculous to truly care about the results that follow. Yet, of course, I sometimes do, often to be quite honest. With the intent of earning a modest income through my own creative effort, and often being reminded of the difficulties of this endeavor - I find myself thinking of certain results, of views and likes, more than I care to admit too. 

it's a numbers game after all. 

so I'm reminded of  Krishna's counsel, the Bhagavad Gita is wisdom that never lets me down - and I allow myself to surrender. None of this is in my hands, I don't control what nature offers, nor the circumstances that bring me any object or event to film. I depend upon the whims of grace and nature, they direct me towards the exact place where I'm meant to be. 

why not trust life even further? 

allowing just the right people to find my work, trusting that the fruits of my effort belong to others now, my own work being released and done.

surrendered.

to greater hands than my own. 

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Along the Way

Also, please visit to buy: The Bhagavad Gita

Thank you.


No comments: