Friday, August 16, 2024

Happiness



Happiness: 

there's an emphasis on happiness throughout A Course in Miracles, not a false one that is dependent upon any outer circumstance, but a happiness of depth and actual freedom from conditions of the world. I love that the course and it's what continuously draws me back to the Course, reminding me to practice forgiveness as my own healing and salvation. 

the trick is to not get hung up on the terms used, salvation being an example, doing I really need to be saved? And who exactly is the one in need of saving? There was a time when I would struggle with the language and miss the simplicity of the lessons. 

I am healed through the practice of forgiveness.

 that's my salvation. 

and therein lies my happiness. 

it's simply.

really. 

~

Peace, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Light of the World

Also, please visit to buy: The Heart of a Course in Miracles

Thank you. 


No comments: