Saturday, July 27, 2024

Never Really Left Behind



Never really left behind: 

of the infinite things for me to write of each morning and I find that I continuously circle back to the subject of forgiveness, a calling really, as if there's a deep urge which calls for my expression. Similarly, after a decade or more of sitting on a bookshelf, ever present yet mostly unopened, there's been a strong pull towards A Course in Miracles, a teaching that I largely felt was behind me now. The teaching itself still felt vital, but after decades of studying the Course I guess I felt the work was done.

yet forgiveness itself, so it seems...

is never really left behind.

perhaps it's best for these troubling times, witnessing what feels like an ever increasing state of turmoil, and that right now there's so little action that can help actually bring about a change of mind. This is exactly where forgiveness plays true, not seeking to change the world but to heal my own perception as to what's truly going on. 

it feels as if I've been called to heal the world.

one forgiving lesson at a time.

and this is what I write of.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Returned

Also, please visit to buy: The Bridge of Return

Thank you. 




 

No comments: