Friday, July 19, 2024

A Selfish Path



A selfish path: 

so this could be seen as an entirely selfish path, that my main concern is my own benefit of freedom and a sense of peace. What I'm asked to do is turn inward and explore my inner-world, examining those fearful thoughts that I cast outward, projecting all that I now experience. It's selfish because I am of service to my own healing, practicing forgiveness as a means for my salvation.

and yet through this...

I also ease the suffering of the world. 

in the end, it's a selfless path, entirely so, as forgiving my projections eases the burden on an already stressed society. There is less far offered. What's extended now is only love. To seek this deeper forgiveness is to give up a small singular sense of self, embracing life through all of its unique and varied connection, and realizing that my salvation is indeed the healing of the world. 

there is no self apart from others.

and with this in mind, 

I again turn within...

continuing to forgive.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Forgiving the Illusion

Also, please visit to buy: The Universe Has Your Back

Thank you. 



No comments: