Monday, July 29, 2024

Just a Practice



Just a practice: 

and now, it's time to step from the conceptual realm of forgiveness towards the practical, making it an actual practice where all that is presented to me in what seems a negative fashion is instantly forgiven and surrendered. 

is this even possible? 

yes, but for me at least, only as a practice, that it's a mindful act, one that's continuously brought to my attention for as long as needed. Until my every grievance and resentment is let go of. With this, my everyday life now becomes a meditation, everything is a means of practice, and every slight, hurt. and painful encounter is the prayer of my forgiveness. 

and I don't even need to be good at it.

it's just a practice.

with this in mind...

my life is filled with joy.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: My Most Inspired Words

Also, please visit to buy: On Fear

Thank you. 



No comments: