Thursday, July 11, 2024

A Peaceful Occupation



A peaceful occupation:

as it turns out, for me at least, it wasn't about awakening, not just clear seeing but the ability to live my life from this innocent point of reference. Something had been nagging at me, an urge to return to a path that didn't quite seem finished - and with that I opened A Course in Miracles again, over a decade past my last encounter and after a year of attending to both the text and daily lessons. 

what I wish to do is live my life from here.

I love the simplicity of forgiveness, that it falls solely on me to recognize my projections and to then heal my inner world. Nothing else is asked of me, just continuously forgiving until I'm completely out of grievances, however long this should be, and now I find myself doing so joyfully.

it's a peaceful occupation.

and I'm so happy I've returned.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: With Nothing Further Needed

Also, please visit to buy: 52 Ways To Live A Course In Miracles

Thank you.

No comments: