Thursday, July 21, 2022

Never A Threat


Never a threat: 

it's the potentiality of the page, that its promise is held by the very emptiness I seek to fill, and that in truth is my own reflection shown to me. A blank page is never a threat to creativity, - and to see myself within the vastness of its promise is to be inspired by all the possibilities that emptiness can be, and indeed, what it is right now within this very moment. This is the proof of my capacity being an endless source of inspiration, and that the world itself arises from the same void that shows the promise of this page. 

the Buddhist Heart Sutra states that emptiness is form and that form itself is only emptiness, one thing in trade with itself for the sake of inspiration, constant, and never ending in its creation. Thus we have the solid reality of the world and still emptiness is ever present. 

emptiness is never a threat to creativity.

only the promise of its fulfillment.

and so to see myself reflected back from an empty page is to finally come to my capacity to hold all that's beautiful and frightening of the world, every aspect my own truth given back to me and healed and cherished through this acceptance. 

it's to find myself whole. 

complete.

empty and fulfilled/

that I am the Heart Sutra in promise and fulfillment.. 

every morning I am eager to face an empty page, it's never a threat to me, and it's there as an invitation to explore the depth of my own potential, to see what beauty I might tell, or what insight might unfold. It's my capacity here, reflected from the page, infinitely empty, and yet always full of promise. Emptiness is never a threat to the endless capacity of my becoming. It's the inspiration of who I am right now, and the promise of who I'll be tomorrow. 

and it's all reflected from an empty page. 

~

Peace, Eric 


No comments: