Wednesday, June 19, 2013

State Of The Races (For Now)

After much thought I believe that I will put my 10 mile ambitions on hold through the summer season - of course all things are subject to change and this could too if the right race or reason come into play. My thoughts for now will be to focus on CAT and the Labor Pain 12 hour run in September. This will leave me in good standing to try for some faster (for me) fall marathons as well. Early winter will be open for a Florida 100k or 100 miler and then another shot at either C&O or Mohican in the spring. Certain races such as Conestoga and Stone Mill are now standard bearers and are on the ticket unless something comes along to top them - doesn't seem likely. Through it all a return to 100 miles will be playing through my thoughts and my training-  getting stronger, tougher and faster are the priorities training and racing wise. Having fun and staying true to my art are beyond priority - it's life. Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Eric

No comments: