Friday, June 28, 2024

Yes, This Too



Yes, this too: 

to live a more forgiving life, one not based upon principles but lived solely from the heart. This isn't meant in any sentimental way, it's more practical, that my life is a display of love and untouched by past events or projection on the future. 

everything is forgiven and returned to love. 

at least,

to the best that I am able.

and that's the wonderful thing about a practice, there's no demands that I be an expert right now, or ever really. I have an entire lifetime to put this into action, events that present themselves in order for me forgive, and my only role here is to say...

"yes, this too is forgiven" 

and so,

my life continues. 

forgiving all the way.

~

Peace, Eric

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: As Less Now

Also, please visit to buy: The Healing Power of Kindness

Thank you 


No comments: