Thursday, June 27, 2024

As Less Now



As Less Now:

it's getting easier to be one less thing, dropping self-made images and concepts, beliefs and long cherished opinions, as well as concerns for however others might view me. Maybe it's age, that I'm soon to leave middle age behind and face whatever years are left ahead. But it feels deeper than that, almost a natural meditation of letting go, things appear in temporary order and just as soon and easily seem to slip away with no thought nor effort applied from me.

I see myself as less now.

verging towards emptiness.

and with this I hold everything so lightly.

lovingly.

as capacity for the world.

~

Peace, Eric 

To read more from Headless Now, please visit: Where Life Takes Me

Also, please visit to buy: The Mystic Jesus

Thank you.




No comments: