Saturday, June 10, 2023

It's All Spontaneous


It's all spontaneous: 

and even as I find myself locked within certain patterns, having a certain rhythm to my days that seems to work best for the benefit of health, for inspiration, and even brings me no small amount of joy - I find as well that it's all far more spontaneous than it might show. From my first impulse to awaken each morning to every following action that seems well planned, it's all spontaneous in occurrence, a notion that simply appeared for me to act on, mysterious by their very origin. 

it's an odd thing to say from someone who has a set routine from morning all the way to last ritual before I close my eyes at night. But it's through this repetition that I've come to see how done of this is really planned, and that indeed, it's beyond my ability to give thought to just a fraction of the details for a single thing to happen. 

it's all spontaneous, life, every bit...

although appearing quite the same. 

and that's what brings me the most joy, knowing that nothing is ever truly repeated, every aspect of my life being brand new in the making, even as it seems to ripple forth from some motion set before. Each morning that first impulse for my eyes to open is a once upon opportunity, the conditions for this very moment of my awakening will never be this way again, a perfect opportunity for my day to begin, or to press the snooze button for a brief stretch of extra sleep - however it occurs is a small miracle of infinite grace and the continuous motion of the world. 

it's all spontaneous.

life.

every bit.

so my well planned routine is truly a joyful act of spontaneity and inspiration. I am locked in a greater pattern of events beyond my comprehension and I have no need to give any of it my attention. The rhythm here isn't my own, none of this is really planned. I am simply an aspect of life's flow, perfect through every opportunity of my existence. 

spontaneous.

and this brings me no small amount of joy.

~

Peace, Eric 


No comments: