Monday, January 14, 2019

But Then It Always Was



this is the time of letting go - but in truth it happens always, and forever on it's own. There's no method, it's not a practice for the means of improving a sense of self. It's simply, only, the recognition of what's taking place within each moment - the allowance for things to be, a spacious hold for however long they stay, and the openness for all things to leave in the time they have reached their passing. There is no role for me in any of this, it's the ease of life without my added complications - and knowing so well my familiar grasp, my own denial, and wish for other circumstances, I now prefer the means of grace to play it's fortune through my life. 
It's complete surrender. 

But then it always was - yet now 
I am aware. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: