Saturday, July 25, 2020

No Argument Otherwise



it's not a question of belonging - as to what appears in my life, there's no doubt that it belongs, and even my discomfort for what's found, or the arrival of misfortune is not argued. Of course I mostly wish for calm skies and even roads, pleasant days and sleep filled nights. Yet life brings what it brings and there's no argument otherwise. My peace is found in this acceptance. Here too, I find the beauty of the sky in its stormy hold, violent in flash and wind - it's here I find the destination of roads with uneasy turns and steep edges. This all belongs, life in mystery of its own unfolding grace, everything instantly accepted in its flow. It's not for me to argue otherwise. I too belong within its flow, accepted as I am, and unfolding in its grace. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: