Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Another Instant Typing



perhaps it needs no explanation, no theory on how we belong in seamless grace amidst the whole - there's what's happening now, and this simply comes to infinite conclusion spread throughout existence. We are a pattern within greater designs of possibilities, and even this is just temporary stay of energy and thought, once again we're called to surrender beliefs of what we are and cease in personal identity. Of course I've explained nothing, described nothing true at all - this is also only a moment happening, here at my keyboard, typing in belief that I'm the author, and smiling as words appearing and slip away to another instant typing. I have no real ideas about anything - and that tells me all I need to know. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: