Thursday, February 3, 2022

To Note


to note my own appearance - and not just described as to how I may look to others, or even my own reflection shown by mirror. Most importantly is that I appear at all, that I am best told as an event of infinite actions through incalculable spaciousness. Quantum physics is perhaps my best description and even this fails to the question of why I happen, not of my purpose, but as to the most basic point of how these events add up to my existence. 

physically yes, to note my own appearance is a process of science, fairly simple even through the complexities of these actions. That I am made of cells that operate in vast communication for the process of my body, and every cell is made of molecules that serve in providing energy for their structure. This is the story of my body as told by biology, of course the entire operation is much more complex than my words convey. I am not a scientist, clearly, just curious as to the actualities of my existence. Does biology tell my full physical story? Or am I better described as a chemical reaction, continuously storing and using energy for my life to even happen? 

still on another, deeper layer yet...

 and now we come to my quantum story, growing more subtle, mysterious through description - it's here that I'm expressed as atoms, the basic composition of all matter, everything appearing solid consists of ever smaller things, and even atoms are composed of particles that swirl in energetic structures. Some particles, such as quarks and electrons are believed to be fundamental in their composition, nothing smaller existing at all. So to note my own appearance is to see the smallest of all observable structures, beyond this and it might be imagined that I cease in my existence, nothingness really, simply and only space - yet this spaciousness is essential, allowing by it's very nature, seamless in it's hold of even the tiniest wave of my existence. Truly, my story is told through every level, a reality of cells and molecules, atoms, particles, and whatever sheer energy that sparks them into being. To note my own appearance is to be inclusive to everything seen, as well as the emptiness of their belonging.  That anything appears at all is still a mystery...

so perhaps my story can't really be told.

but only expressed by simply being. 

~

Peace, Eric 

 

No comments: