Friday, November 23, 2018

Things Just Don't Have To Be One Way



and so I find myself in the full/emptiness of my own heart sutra - complications of a practice and even understanding drop to the simplicity of seeing, and then the natural surrender to the awake presence that holds the view. Here, there are no lines to divide seer from scenery, everything belongs, and there is no need for this to be otherwise. Of course I come to find myself once more lost within what seems a solid world, and thoughts play through their subtle stories still - yet I never really, truly, believe them anymore. Things just don't have to be one way, form isn't always solid, emptiness not exclusive as a void, and presence fully able to be expressed in the infinite guises of the world. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: