Saturday, October 12, 2019

It's Enough To Know - I am



where do we begin - and in the absence of finding a single point of becoming, do we exist as a separate self apart from the whole of all existence? I find my own reach to simply be an equal embrace of space and form - no break from air to skin and back again. My view is inclusive to what's found, demanding nothing other than the entirety of its field of vision. Every sense takes only what is given, making nothing of its own, responding from the still point of being. I make no effort to think, breathe, feel, see or hear. It's all one great occurrence to which I am grateful to find myself in belonging. I have no idea how this all came to be, why I find myself aware of this occurring moment of existence. It's all a mystery. 
And it's enough to know - I am. 

~
Peace,
Eric 

No comments: